迪拜智慧

大麻花 阅245
迪拜的开创人谢赫·拉希德被问及他的国家的未来。他回答说:“我的祖父骑骆驼,我的父亲骑骆驼,我开奔驰,我的儿子开路虎,我的孙子也开路虎……但我的曾孙将不得不骑又是一头骆驼。”

有人问他为什么会这样?他的回答是:“艰难时期造就强人,强人造就安逸。安逸造就弱者,弱者造就困难时期。很多人不会理解这一点,但你必须培养战士,而不是寄生虫。”

再加上历史现实,所有伟大的帝国……波斯人、特洛伊人、埃及人、希腊人、罗马人,以及后来的英国……都在 240 年内崛起和灭亡。他们没有被外敌征服;它们从内部腐烂了。

美国和加拿大现在已经过了 240 年的历史,腐烂的现象开始显现,而且还在加速。我们已经过去了梅赛德斯和路虎的时代……骆驼即将出现。

Dubai wisdom

The founder of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid, was asked about the future of his country.  He replied, "My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I ride a Mercedes, my son rides a Land Rover, and my grandson is going to ride a Land Rover…but my great-grandson is going to have to ride a camel again."

Why is that, he was asked? And his reply was, "Hard times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times. Many will not understand it, but you have to raise warriors, not parasites."

Add to that the historical reality that all great empires...the Persians, the Trojans, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, and in later years, the British...all rose and perished within 240 years. They were not conquered by external enemies; they rotted from within.

America and Canada have now passed that 240-year mark, and the rot is starting to be visible and is accelerating. We are past the Mercedes and Land Rover years….the camels are on the horizon.

√最后编辑于2023/9/17 13:32

0条评论
未登录!